Do you think the kayaking season will end in August?
You are wrong! The Szigetköz is truly magical from September.
The leaves turn yellow, there is silence on the water, the wildlife emerges.
If you want to see and hear nature, this is the best time. The deer roar.
Come and listen to them!
Choose the Date and put it into Basket!
Why to come?
Maybe for that experience?
Have you never kayaked before? Come on, we’ll teach you!
Deer roaring listening from a sea kayak
Choose the Date and put it into Basket!
Meeting: Every tour day at 3:30pm in Dunakilitin
Discount: If you apply for more than one trip, for the second time you will receive a 20% discount.
Tour fee: 8 900 HUF / person
- Sea kayaks and equipment: safety vest, paddles, sprayskirt, small waterproof bag on request
- An experienced sea kayak instructor
- Small group tour
- Intro into kayaking and safety training.
- Photos and videos will be taken, which we will send to you later.
Number of participants:
Travel and accommodation: Everyone arranges it individually
Until the number of participants is full, but no later than 6 pm on the day before the current day of the tour.
Conditions for participation:
- paid tour fee and confirmed application
- You agree to wear a safety vest all the way through the water and take your trash with you to the next trash can.
- Submission of a completed, signed disclaimer.
- medical fitness and appropriate hiking equipment
For half-day and day tours and workshops:
- If the tour is not made due to us or covid regulations, the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel more than 2 weeks before the tour, you can redeem 100% of the tour for a later tour in that year.
- If you cancel the tour 13-8 days before the tour, you can redeem 50% of the tour for a later tour in that year.
- If you cancel the tour within a week before the tour, there will be no refund, however you can transfer the tour if you find another applicant instead.
SAFETY IS the most important to us!
Safety conditions for participating in tours:
- swim knowledge: the buoyancy aid holds You at the surface of the water, but because it’s about watersport, the minimum swim ability is expected from the participants.
- zero alcohol consumption during the day – no one can drink alcohol or be under the influence of drugs. Anyone who breaks this rules has to face the consequences, surely he will not get into kayaks that day. In the case of a multi-day tour, this may also result for the participant being deprived of the opportunity to continue and complete the tour. In the evening, minimal alcohol consumption is allowed in the camp!
General Terms and Conditions for KayakCrazy Excursions:
Participation is at your own risk. KayakCrazy assumes no liability for the financial consequences of any accident / injury that may occur during the event. Exceptions may be the liability for the gross negligence of the tour guide. Participation is subject to the condition that the participants have valid travel / accident insurance, in this case extreme sports insurance. Guided tours are open to anyone who meets the physical and mental requirements of the participants. Participants are required to thoroughly read the program and assess their physical and mental ability to complete the trip. If a participant is unsure of his or her health, he or she must consult with a physician before starting a guided tour. Participants are required to bring the equipment mentioned in the guided tour description. Participants are required to follow the guidance of the tour guide. If it becomes apparent that a participant is physically or mentally incapable of completing the trip, is inadequate or does not have the necessary equipment, may be denied participation or excluded from the rest of the tour. Participants who may have acute health problems (such as seizures or the like) should be prepared for travel (for example, by importing medications and instructions). The tour guide must be informed in advance of the health issues relevant to the guided tour.
🇬🇧 At KayakCrazy we love unique kayak adventures spiced with a pinch of challenge to gain lifelong experiences and unforgettable stories.