At the sea, in a kayak for a long weekend in August – The password: Adriatic
Haven’t you gone abroad in years?
Did you last see the blue of the sea a thousand years ago?
Missing a real summer experience from this year before the daily work starts again?
Sea Kayaking on the Adriatic is like this.
KayakCrazy long weekend at the Adriatic
Let’s explore the middle of Dalmatia together: the treasures of the islands of Murter and Kornati! Active recreation, roaming in the sea kayak around Vodice.
You know, the password is Adria.
What is our plan?
The magical archipelago and bays of Murter-Kornati, the Fortress of St. Nicholas, the Morski Underwater Tunnel and the Chapel of St. Nicholas are also within easy reach by sea kayaking..
You can paddle around the islands Tijat, Zmajan, or even Prvic. Historic sites and beautiful Mediterranean landscape.
Easy trip or circumnavigation? Which one do you choose?
In the meantime, we sometimes take some refreshing swim in the Croatian Sea, and if you ask, we will polish your paddling technique, we will provide you with good advice. If this is your first kayaktrip, we’ll teach you the basics.
I ALSO WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE.
How we do this?
- We prefer small groups, with a friendly atmosphere, so we can take a maximum of 6 people with us.
- We launch on (salt) water with stable, sea kayaks, safety equipment and an experienced sea kayak instructor.
- We sleep in a nearby campsite, but if you wish to sleep in bed, it’s also good for us.
- Take it easy! Like during an expedition, we’ll decide together with the team in the mornings which route to choose from the 5-6 options mentioned above.
I WISH TO APPLY
We will paddle a maximum of 20-30 km a day, you will not be pushed to the edge, but you will sleep well at night.
Beaching in small bays, or if you bring your snorkel gear, we can also watch fish and sea creatures.
In this wonderful place, your waterproof camera can be used continuously, but we will also take pictures and videos of you (of course, only if you agree).
Mediterranean flavors: during the day we eat the cold food we bring with us, in the evening we can taste the specialties of the region in local restaurants.
I’LL BE THERE
Why to come?
Why not? It’s good to paddle with us! The Adriatic is waiting! Start packing!
KayakCrazy long weekend at the Adriatic
Meeting at 9 am in the mornings. After a short inspection and safety training,we will leave for the selected destination,
During the day we paddle, have fun, hone our paddling techniques, marvel at the treasures of the world, have lunch from kayaks and relax in secluded coves. We will arrive around 6am and if you feel like we will have dinner together.
If required, we will see you again at dawn or sunset.
Who do we recommend it to?
We can take a maximum of 6 people with us.
This tour fits for you if you’ve never paddled before, but even if you’ve been kayaking here and there. With basic endurance, anyone will feel good.
The area around Tisno. The exact location of the meeting and the list of recommended equipment, practical information will be sent by e-mail after registration.
Now, for an exceptional time, you can paddle on the Adriatic at our Hungarian prices.
3-day kayak tour:
260 EUR 41900 HUF
- Sea kayaks and equipment: safety vest, paddles, sprayskirt, small waterproof bag on request.
- An experienced sea kayak instructor
- Beginners insight into kayaking and safety training.
- Extra kayaking at dawn or sunset on request.
TO JOIN PUT IT INTO BASKET
To be managed individually:
- Travel and accommodation in Croatia
- Extreme sports insurance
- Everyone organizes their daily food individually, we help you with your purchase. There is a supermarket on site.
- Admissions for possible optional programs.
Application deadline: until the start of the tour
APPLICTION: PUT IT INTO BASKET
Conditions for participation:
- waterproof swimming skills
- Submission of a completed, signed disclaimer.
- medical fitness and proper hiking equipment
- extreme sports insurance
- Covid vaccinations and tests required for entry.
For tours and workshops of 2 days or more:
- If the tour is not made due to us or covid regulations, the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel more than 60 days before departure, the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel 59 and 30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the program, there will be no refund, however you can transfer the tour if you find another applicant instead.
🇬🇧 At KayakCrazy we love unique kayak adventures spiced with a pinch of challenge to gain life