Online Travelog-DANUBE UPSTREAM(in English)11.03.2023.
Do you think it is possible to paddle up on the whole length of river Danube against the stream, from the Black Sea to the source in Germany without land support?
Can’t imagine? Then check it out! 🙂
We look forward to meeting you on our online Zoom webinar March 11, 2023 at 18.30 CET. On this travelog presentation with full of photos&videos about Danube Upstream expedition, you will see how impossible dreams come true.
– Can the life of two people fit into two solo kayaks for 4 months?
– Why does someone go kayaking in a blizzard, defying currents and headwinds?
– How an expedition dinner or laundry looks like?
– How do you cross the border by kayak or water?
– In which country does the Danube have the most garbage in the water?
– How does it feel when the Hungarian flag is waved from the hilltop or a shower of flowers falls on your neck from the Liberty bridge in Budapest?
Hungarian kayakers Richárd J. Varga and Klaudia Kis tell firsthand the most interesting moments of their 4-months kayaking expedition. Moreover, they are happy to answer any questions after the presentation.
We are glad if you send us your questions here in advance.
Tickets can be purchased here:
2000HUF(6 EUR)/person (2 hours of sharing and Q&A after)
We look forward to seeing you!