Zátonyi Danube at Fall
Do you think the kayaking season will end in August?
You are wrong!
The Szigetköz is truly magical from September.
The leaves turn yellow, there is silence on the water, the wildlife emerges.
Why to come?
Maybe for that experience?
Also because we guarantee you personal attention, as we paddle with groups of up to 6 people.
Have you never kayaked before? Come on, we’ll teach you!
I WOULD LIKE TO PADDLE!
Zátonyi Danube at Fall
We paddle almost the entire section of the Zátonyi-Danube, from narrow reed corridors to leaf barriers, to more closed forest areas covered with trees.
Distance approx. 27 km
Meeting: 9:00AM in Dunakiliti, Hungary
Tour fee: 15900 Ft/person
- Sea kayaks and equipment: safety vest, paddles, sprayskirt, small waterproof bag on request
- An experienced sea kayak instructor
- Small group tour
- Intro into kayaking and safety training.
- Photos and videos will be taken, which we will send to you later.
- Return to the start location.
Number of participants:
We can take a maximum of 6 people with us
Travel and accommodation: everyone arranges it individually
Everyone arranges accommodation according to their individual needs. We can recommend the Dunatúra Guesthouse in Dunakiliti, the Aranykárász campsite in Rajka, the Vadvíz campsite in Dunakilin, the Lajta Hotel in Mosonmagyaróvár.
Until the number of participants is full, but no later than 6 pm on the day before the current day of the tour.
Conditions for participation:
- paid tour fee and confirmed application
- You agree to wear a safety vest all the way through the water and take your trash with you to the next trash can.
- Submission of a completed, signed disclaimer.
- medical fitness and appropriate hiking equipment
For tours and workshops of 2 days or more:
- If the tour is not made due to us or covid regulations, the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel more than 60 days before departure, the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel 59 and 30 days before the start of the program, 50% of the tour fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before the start of the program, there will be no refund, however you can transfer the tour if you find another applicant instead.
🇬🇧 At KayakCrazy we love unique kayak adventures spiced with a pinch of challenge to gain life